meet your team
the lee cronin team
we work hard, so you don't have to.
our goals for you
- Capturing the highest possible net price for Sellers in the shortest period of time with the least inconvenience.
- Helping Buyers by maximizing the value of their offer through competitive contract negotiations.
- Providing clients with the most professional real estate service.
- Treating clients with respect, honesty and fairness while promoting a smooth transaction.
from our clients
"we had an ally on our side..."
“Lee was always quick to respond to our questions and concerns and to provide information. Distance was not an issue for us because Lee always acted so quickly on our behalf. Lee is hard-working, diligent, and genuinely cares for her clients. We always felt as if we had an ally on our side and very much respect her patience and professionalism. We are thrilled with our new home and are so thankful to Lee for her efforts on our behalf!”
“Lee Cronin is excellent to work with. She is very prompt in responding to e-mails/texts/phone calls and is versed in the real estate industry. I highly recommend her as an agent!”
Whether you are looking to downsize, a first time home buyer or a seasoned real estate investor we are eager to help. Our passion lies in making our clients happy. In order to create a happy client, we promise to be:
- Prompt & Responsive
- Professional & Patient
- Respectful & Honest
- Engaged & Loyal
- Detail Oriented
Awards & accolades
- ★★★★★ 5 STAR RATING on Zillow with 35 Reviews.
- Top Washingtonian 2020
- Best Washingtonian 2016-2021
- Top 1,000 Real Producers in Northern Virginia 2018-2019
- Ranked #3 Individual Closed Volume in our Market Center 2018
- Ranked consistently in the top 5% out of 350 agents in our Market Center
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) Top Producer
- Served as a NVAR Top Producers Panelist – June 2011
- Weichert Realtors Chairman’s Club, President’s Club, Multi-Million Dollar Club 2006-2009
Another satisfied client
“This is the second time I have worked with Lee. I have to say I could not have closed on my house without her expert knowledge. She gave us helpful tips which made our offer standout among the competing bids.“
Ongoing Skills Expansion
- Mentored by the #1 North American Real Estate Company since 2010
- Graduate, Keller Williams Realty BOLD Program
- Graduate, Weichert Academy
- Graduate, Realtor Institute GRI
- Bilingual in English & Korean
With 17+ years of experience and 34 years in McLean (46 years in NoVA), Lee is your go-to agent for everything Virginia.
An integral member of the Team, Eric drives the execution of all business operations in support of Lee’s client-focused efforts.
When Lee bought her first home in 1976, she was so impressed and inspired with her real estate agent that she began to take an interest in the industry herself. Lee’s previous work as an insurance agent, lobbyist and later as a contractor for the US Navy gave her the tenacity and can-do attitude that is required to be an exemplary agent.
Lee’s bother-in-law was an entrepreneur and owner of a mortgage loan business at the time, so he and Lee’s sister encouraged Lee to acquire her real estate license, knowing she would make a great addition to the profession – and they were right. As a stay-at-home mom with two children, she earned her license and quickly found her niche. Now, with decades of experience, she is helping people like you successfully navigate the process of selling and buying homes in Mclean and surrounding areas.
Lee's goal is to make a wonderful impression on you, just as her first agent did.